Subject: Enron/Corrugated Services
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Neel:

My apologies for the late response.  Carol St. Clair will be handling 
Corrugated and she will call or email you to schedule a call.  Carol can be 
reached at 713-853-3989.  Thanks. 

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 02/07/2001 01:13 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	02/06/2001 07:29 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Enron/Corrugated Services

Sara:

Any chance you are available at 1:30pm on Wednesday for a call regarding the
Enron/Corrugated Services ISDA?  If that time will not work for you, please
suggest another time tomorrow afternoon that would.

Also, you will be receiving on Thursday morning a copy of some of the more
relevant documentation relating to the June 2000 drop down of the Corrugated
Services, Inc. operating assets and liabilities (including the original
Enron/Corrugated Services, Inc. ISDA) into a newly formed limited
partnership known as Corrugated Services, L.P.  In connection with that
transaction, Corrugated Services, Inc. changed its name to CSI Holdings,
Inc.  CSI Holdings, Inc. also formed at that time and now owns 100% of CSI
GP, Inc., which entity serves as the general partner of Corrugated Services,
L.P.  All of this was done to create a more franchise tax efficient
operating and ownership structure.

Based on the foregoing, we believe that it will be necessary to redocument
the original agreement either through an amendment thereto or the
cancellation thereof and the creation of a new LP/Enron agreement.

We plan on discussing the foregoing during our call tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks.
__________________________
Neel Lemon
Baker Botts LLP
2001 Ross Avenue
Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75201
214.953.6954 - office
214.661.4954 - fax
469.323.6120 - NEW MOBILE
214.361.6717 - home
[email-masked] - email

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be subject
to the attorney-client privilege.  As a result, any unauthorized use or
transmission is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please
delete this email and notify the sender.