Subject: "Credit" seminars
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Tanya:

Our legal group would like to schedule instructional seminars covering the 
ISDA Schedule, Credit Support Annex, omnibus and other forms and, 
specifically, the credit issues which arise in the preparation and 
negotiation of these documents.  Our thought is to eventually offer regular 
instruction every other month but we believe that initially we should offer 
monthly seminars.  

In order to avoid "legal/credit Tuesday" boredom, we propose Wednesday or 
Thursday as a regular luncheon meeting date.  How does the week of February 
19 or 26 sound?  I believe that we can circulate a "curriculum" of sorts to 
you or at the least a listing of topics.

Please let me know what you think.  As always, we welcome your suggestions.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]