Subject: EGM Monthly Legal Report for Feb 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob:  Could you please forward changes to the Ag section to Kaye?  Thanks.  
Sara

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 02/14/2001 10:40 AM -----

	Alan Aronowitz
	02/13/2001 06:51 PM
		 
		 To: Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Matthias Lee/SIN/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Quick/LON/ECT@ECT, Wayne 
Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Rahul Saxena/LON/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Legal Temp 3/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: EGM Monthly Legal Report for Feb 2001

Please provide to me by e-mail by Thursday of this week your suggested 
changes to the January 2001 Monthly Report, so that we can issue the February 
2001Monthly Report by the end of this week. Thanks for your attention to this 
matter.

Regards, Alan