Subject: Deseret
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

We need the revised confirm now.  I'd like to review it when you're done.  I 
sent the legal opinion draft to Deseret yesterday and they are sending their 
draft back shortly  (I received a fax from them at 9:30 am today). Thanks.  SS

Mike:  Do you want to see our legal opinion draft and/or Deseret's draft 
opinion to be sent shortly?
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 10/27/99 11:04 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Michael Etringer                           10/27/99 10:37 AM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Deseret

Just so I know what has been sent, has Deseret recieved both the Legal 
Opinion and the revised ISDA?

Also, I have not received my copies.  Fax 503-464-3836