Subject: Enron Credit Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Janine:

Congratulations on your promotion!

I need an update on the back-office relationship between Enron Credit Inc. 
(ECI) and Enron Credit Ltd. (ECL) Does London confirm the ECI trades?  If so, 
I assume there is a power of attorney from ECI to someone in London.  Or will 
ECI trades be confirmed in the U.S.?

I received a call from someone in London inquiring as to whether Greg Whalley 
could sign for ENA because he was in London.  I believe this was in relation 
to the credit business.  Are U.K. traders booking credit deals in the name of 
ENA or is this some type of back-office function performed on behalf of ENA?  
Any reason not to use ECI or ECL  here?

 Also, can you send a copy of the services agreement (if any) between any 
companies performing services on behalf of either ECI or ECL?

Thanks. 

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]