Subject: Re: Las Vegas Cogen - Nevada Power Response to RFP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Dale and Tracy:

We have never received a credit worksheet for preparation of a draft ISDA in 
either the name of Nevada Power (Company) or Sierra Pacific Resources.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Dale Rasmussen
	02/22/2001 03:03 AM
		 
		 To: Jim Gilbert/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed Clark/PDX/ECT@ECT, Christopher F 
Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: Las Vegas Cogen - Nevada Power Response to RFP

In a mad dash to meet the RFP response deadline, a draft of the Response to 
RFP to be submitted by Las Vegas Cogeneration Limited Partnership and ENA to 
Nevada Power is attached.

The Response to RFP is due tomorrow by overnight delivery.

This is my first foray into the EEI Master, and particularly in connection 
with unit-firm power / tolling contracts.  I would greatly appreciate a 
review and comment by Shari and/or Elizabeth, given the size and duration of 
the proposed transaction.  One of the attachments is a partial cover sheet 
reflecting certain of the changes to the documents requested by Nevada 
Power.  The full list of requests, as incorporated into the RFP form, is 
attached for reference.  

I am not satisfied with the provisions of the "unit firm" contract regarding 
availability/power delivery.  We need to adequately document that the plant 
is allowed to be off-line, and not to make power deliveries, during 
maintenance periods.  The "unit firm" definition should cover other 
unscheduled outages.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please note that the form of ISDA contract is not attached.  I understand 
Tracy has done the credit worksheet, and I hope to have a copy of the 
contract for attachment by noon tomorrow.  

Apologies to all for the rushed nature of this project.  It has been one of 
those things.  Your help is greatly appreciated.