Subject: ISDA Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Geoffrey Pack;

Per Sarah Heineman's earlier discussion with you, Enron North America Corp. 
("ENA") will shortly email to you the ISDA Schedule and Paragraph 13.  We do 
not have ISDA boilerplate in word format and assume that you have such 
documents.  If not, please let us know.

We received internal credit information in mid-January.  Unfortunately, the 
derivatives legal group at ENA has been short staffed until very recently so 
we apologize for the delay in submitting draft documentation to you.  We did 
email the Enron Corp. form of guaranty to Michael Midden on 2/16/01.  We are 
currently working with Jay Williams (credit) to respond to any credit issues 
and John Suttle has transferred to our Australia office.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sara Shackleton
Assistant General Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]