Subject: Re: Enron India GDR Holding Ltd. ("EIGHL") Brokerage Account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for the e-mail.  I tried to contact you on your mobile several 
times in the last few minutes but I cannot get through.  Is there anyone 
besides Lauren who can help us in her absence?  I understand the GDRs were 
purchased and the account must be opened.  We cannot do anything without 
background documentation.  Also, we cannot find any information about the 
purchaser on the Enron corporate workbook.  Do you have a list of 
officers/directors?  You can call me at 713/853-5620.  Regards.  Sara

Sandeep Katwala@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
11/05/99 12:00 AM
To: Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Raj Thapar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rahul 
Basu/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael 
Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mary Perkins@ECT, Wade 
Cline/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Richard 
Leibert/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lauren 
Hagerty/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bennett 
Kaufman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Enron India GDR Holding Ltd. ("EIGHL") Brokerage Account  

Marie
Could you please contact Lauren Hagerty who will be arriving in Houston this 
afternoon (on her way back from Bombay) - please call her at home. I think 
she has already prepared the appropriate documentation. If you are unable to 
contact her please call me in Bombay on my mobile 91 9820282572.  Thanks

Sandeep