Subject: Re: EGM Monthly Legal Report for April 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see the attached for my revisions.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Nita Garcia@ENRON
	04/10/2001 05:56 PM
		 
		 To: Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Matthias Lee/SIN/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Quick/LON/ECT@ECT, Wayne 
Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Rahul Saxena/LON/ECT@ECT, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: EGM Monthly Legal Report for April 2001

At Alan's request, please provide to me by e-mail (with a cc: to Alan) by 
Thursday of this week your suggested changes to the March 2001 Monthly 
Report, so that we can issue the April 2001 Monthly Report by the end of this 
week.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Nita