Subject: Re: Financial Trading in Brazil
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:07:00 -0800 (PST)

We have scheduled a meeting with Antonio Felix and Marcelo on Tuesday, 
November 30 at 9 am (Brazil time) in Sao Paulo.  The purpose of the meeting 
will be to discuss the Tozzini memorandum of October 19, address unanswered 
questions and identify issues for further research.  We are attempting to 
identify specific financial products for immediate trading.   For those of 
you in Houston who would like to participate, please let me know and we can 
either revise the meeting time or conference you in  later in the meeting.  
Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.  Thanks.  Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 11/08/99 08:46 
AM ---------------------------

"MBTOS - Marcelo Rodrigues" <[email-masked]> on 11/08/99 03:41:49 AM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: Financial Trading in Brazil

"S?o Paulo, November 08, 1999

Dear Sara:

Thank you for your message below. November 30, 9:00 am, at Enron's offices is 
OK.

Kind regards,

Marcelo Rodrigues"

>>> "Sara Shackleton" <[email-masked]> 11/05 9:47 pm >>>

AFAC and Marcelo:  Thank you for the message.  We would suggest Tuesday,
November 30 at Enron's offices.  Is 9 am convenient for you?  Please advise.
Regards.  Sara