Subject: ISDA Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 05:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 04/16/2001 12:57 PM -----

	"Dautenhahn, Kimberly" <[email-masked]>
	04/16/2001 11:49 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ISDA Master Agreement

Sara,

I apologize for the delay in getting the signed Agreement back to you. We
are waiting to receive it back from our Zurich office (unfortunately the
person required to sign has been out). We should have faxed signature pages
(which we can, in turn, fax to you) at some point tomorrow. In addition, we
should be able to get you your original copy later this week.

Regards,
Kimberly

Kimberly A. Dautenhahn
Transaction Management
Corporate Advisory Division
Lehman Brothers
(646) 836-2011/0609 (fax)
[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the 
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient 
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This 
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as 
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial 
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official 
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to 
be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this 
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as 
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.