Subject: Re: Wine, Dinner and Friends
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carson:

I'm on the phone with Donna and due to our extremely busy schedules we have 
penciled in May 16 as D-Day (you know, "dinner date").  After the Enron legal 
conference, I'm on vacation which is the reason for the May date.  Before the 
Enron legal conference, Donna is out of town most of the time.  So - please 
let us hear from you.

Did you remember Monty's birthday?

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	"R. Carson Llewellyn" <[email-masked]>
	04/19/2001 11:08 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton <[email-masked]>, Sara Shackleton 
<[email-masked]>, Donna Mullen <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Wine, Dinner and Friends

Sara and Donna:

I apologize for waiting two months to pick a date in order to consume
some of Sara's excess wine, but I think I found a good place to meet.
There is a restaurant named La Vista at 1936 Fountain View, just North
of the Rice Epicurean. It should be real close to Donna, and they let
you bring your own bottle(s) of wine. If Sara brings the wine, then I
could spring for the dinner and Donna could bring the flowers.

I am tied up next Thursday and Friday, and I know that Sara has the
Enron Law Conference in San Antonio the following Wednesday, Thursday
and Friday. Hopefully, there is a window in there when we can all get
together.

Carson