Subject: Re: hedge funds
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Caroline:

On April 25, you and your counterparties were provided with draft 
documentation (including the Schedule and Paragraph 13 to the Credit Support 
Annex).  Did you read the documents?  Are you asking for ISDA boilerplate?  I 
will be here until noon.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Caroline Abramo@ENRON
	05/02/2001 09:32 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Frank Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: hedge funds

Sara/ Frank-
do you think we can get the draft of the CSA before you leave for your 
offsite.. Frank- want to discuss you coming up to discuss ISDAs.. in the 
interests of time, its probably best to do a video confo.. I am out next 
week.. the following week??

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 04/26/2001 09:33 AM
To: Caroline Abramo/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: hedge funds

Caroline:

You should have already seen the two ISDA's (Valentis, CD Holdings) emailed 
yesterday evening per your instructions.  I am still waiting for you to send  
information regarding inhouse/outside legal counsel for both parties.

The Schedule and Paragraph 13 sent to Valentis et al is very much like the 
hedge fund template which legal is refining.  We are reviewing the first 
draft and commenting.

FYI - I will not be in the office on Friday, April 27.  Also, the Enron legal 
conference is next week and the lawyers will be in San Antonio from May 2 
(afternoon) through May 4.  And finally, I will be on vacation during the 
week of May 7 - May 11.  Please try to make plans (conference calls, 
counterparty comments, etc.) accordingly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]