Subject: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment (increase from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et al
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cheryl:

I spoke with Clem and he is preparing the amendment for immediate execution 
as the signers will be at an offsite tomorrow.  I'll let Tom know as soon as 
the amendment has been executed.  Anna Meytina is on vacation so I left a 
message with Sharon Chernick.

In order to complete our files with respect to the Enron North America Inc. 
("ENA") Securities Loan Agreement, please provide me with copies of the 
following documents:

(1)  assignment of the Securities Loan Agreement from ENA to ECI (or was a 
separate agreement with ECI executed?)

(2) termination of the prior Enron Corp. guaranty on behalf of ENA in the 
amount of  USD25 Million 

I spoke with Stephanie and she could not locate your Bear/ECI files on Friday 
of last week.  

Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]