Subject: Amendment to Enron Corp. $25 Million guaranty of Enron Credit Inc. obligations to Bear, Stearns et als
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sharon:

I didn't have your phone or fax numbers to keep you in the loop so I am 
sending this email by way of explanation.

You may recall that Anna Meytina and Cheryl Nelson negotiated one or more 
agreements between the Bear companies and Enron Credit Inc.  These documents 
included the above referenced $25 Million guaranty.  I understand that our 
respective commercial groups have agreed to an increased guaranty cap ($100 
Million).  I have learned that Anna is on vacation.  I don't know which Bear 
lawyer will look into this recent guaranty development so I hope that you 
will advise us in that regard.  

Effective May 15, 2001, Enron Corp.  executed an amendment to the March 29, 
2001 guaranty to increase the guaranty cap.  I have faxed a copy of this 
amendment to both Bill Carik and Cheryl Lewis.  Please provide me with your 
fax number and I will fax the amendment to you.

Cheryl Nelson and I look forward to hearing from you.  Please let us know how 
we can further assist.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]