Subject: Municipalities Memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill and Tanya:

I am resending this memo to you in light of what I understand is a 3-year 
deal that Craig Breslau has done with MARTA (Metropolitan Area Rapid Transit 
Authority).  I need to advise Mark Haedicke of the details as soon as 
possible since MARTA is a public entity and we do not have an executed Master 
Agreement with MARTA.  We sent a draft document to MARTA on May 11, 2001.  
Until we resolve the "capacity" or "authority" issue, there is significant 
legal risk attached to transactions with governmental entities.

I left a message for Jay Williams to please advise me of trade details.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 05/17/2001 05:19 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	09/21/2000 04:14 PM
		 
		 To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT
		 cc: Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Municipalities Memo

Bill:  The attached memo was distributed to legal last week.  We have had a 
number of questions arise on the power side lately regarding financial 
transactions (ranging from short term to quarterly) with governmentals.  As 
you will see in the memo, the risks are significant.  Please let me know if 
you have any questions.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 09/21/2000 04:09 PM -----

	Brenda Whitehead
	09/11/2000 09:16 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M 
Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M 
Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del 
Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van 
Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roger Balog/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C 
Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, James 
Grace/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Martin W 
Penkwitz/NA/Enron@Enron, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Karen E 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Municipalities Memo

per the request of Mark Haedicke/Elizabeth Sager, please see this 
attachment: