Subject: Re: Wine and Friends
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I felt like I was in L.A., oh, wow, like, it was really cool ... 
re-ending is my thing, it's soooooo California, yea I'm gonna get re-ended as 
soon as possible.  I'm not even gonna wait until Donna gets re-ended.

P.S.  Can't wait to drink some port in those special glasses!

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	[email-masked]
	05/18/2001 09:26 AM
		 
		 To: "R. Carson Llewellyn" <[email-masked]>, Sara Shackleton 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Wine and Friends

It was great to see both of you and drinking Sara's wine is always fun.  
(Thanks
again, Sara).   At my soon-to-be-age and with my level of coordination and
grace, I think it may be more likely that I'll slip, fall or wreck than go on 
a
vacation before the "important day."  If I'm lucky, I may even get re-ended
before then!

"R. Carson Llewellyn" <[email-masked]> on 05/17/2001 05:39:26 PM

To:   Sara Shackleton <[email-masked]>, Donna J
      Mullen/HQ/PC/CNG@CNGNOTES
cc:

Subject:  Wine and Friends

Thanks for letting me share Sara's wine and half of the meal last night.
After my re-ending experience it was a very welcome evening, indeed. You
both look great and live interesting lives. I hope we can get together
for Donna's important day some time around July 12th. I am saving the
Cakebread reserve for the occasion. Maybe, we will have some more
interesting vacations, wrecks, or slip and falls to discuss by then.

Carson