Subject: Re: GTA SURVEY and License Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 06:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gennaro:

Nancy Callahan and I are agreed with respect to the Global Custody 
Agreement.  She will email the final version today and I will have it 
executed immediately.  Nancy suggested that I return the executed documents 
to her attention.  We will fax the executed agreement to you as well.  Laurel 
(713-853-7035) needs to hear from you how quickly we will be ready for 
trading.  Please give her a call if you have not spoken recently.  Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	[email-masked]
	05/31/2001 09:56 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: GTA SURVEY and License Agreement

Sara / Laurel,

Just following up on the GTA information we will require to install GTA in
your office. I have attached the legal agreement and the surveys for stand
alone users and LAN (multiple) users. Please don't hesitate to call me with
any questions you might have.

(See attached file: GTA_SURVEY2_Stand_Alone.doc)(See attached file:
GTA_SURVEY_Multi_User_Clre_blank.doc)(See attached file: GTA_LEG
AGREEMENT.doc)

 - GTA_SURVEY2_Stand_Alone.doc
 - GTA_SURVEY_Multi_User_Clre_blank.doc
 - GTA_LEG AGREEMENT.doc