Subject: Re: Pilkington CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Per my voice mail!  Debra please follow up.  Call Marie if you have any 
questions.  Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 11/28/99 09:09 
AM ---------------------------
To: Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Pilkington CA

Do you know where we stand on the Pilkington Confidentiality Agreement? This 
is still very high priority. They are waiting to send us data in order for us 
to make a Global Outsourcing Proposal.

Thank you very much for your help.

Craig

It is my understanding that as per Sara's comments on our conference call 
that his type of CA  will be handled by our physical folks.As you can recall 
Sara said there were certain issues that made it preferable to handle this 
type of CA through our physical leagal team.
 I spoke with Debra on Tuesday with respect to this issue. She assured me 
that the legal team was working as fast and as hard as they can to resolve 
the issue. I will follow up with Debra on Monday, (which is when I believe a 
document will be available). 

JF

Craig Breslau
11/25/99 01:13 PM
To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Pilkington CA

Do you know where we stand on the Pilkington Confidentiality Agreement? This 
is still very high priority. They are waiting to send us data in order for us 
to make a Global Outsourcing Proposal.

Thank you very much for your help.

Craig