Subject: Chris Croom's trade
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:12:00 -0800 (PST)

I'll be back in the office on Friday, Dec. 3.  Kaye Ellis can reach me in the 
Sao Paulo office.  thanks.  SS
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 11/28/99 09:10 
AM ---------------------------

Tanya Rohauer
11/24/99 04:08 PM
To: Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Chris Croom's trade

The legal entity is Euromark Design's, Inc. (d/b/a Crate & Barrel). My 
understanding is it is a two year trade for less than 5000 tpy each year. I 
have agreed to confirm this trade on an Omnibus form without a credit annex 
(standard Annex A only required).  The only issue is that the financial 
statements are in the name of both Euromarket Designs, Inc. and Euromarket 
Designs, Inc. II. We will need legal to address how me get both names on the 
confirm.  We can talk about it on Monday.  Hope you had a good holiday.

Tanya