Subject: Re: Credit Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 02:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris and Tracy:  I will be in the Sao Paulo office most of this week.  You 
can reach me there (check with my assistant Kaye Ellis) or you can call Marie 
(X33907) and she will make certain that a lawyer is available to help you.  
Thanks.  Sara

Marie:  Please assist Chris and Tracy as required.  Thanks.  Sara

	
	From:  Chris H Foster                           11/24/99 02:06 PM

To: Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Credit Request

Tracy

Could you please prepare a credit review for Mountainview Power Company LLC?  
They are a subsidiary of Thermo Ecotek.  Thermo Ecotek is 50% owned by Thermo 
Electron.  Thermo Ecotek is publicly traded.  I hope you can find enough data 
to do a review.  Please forward credit erms to Sara Shackleton for ISDA 
preparation.  This is for a different power plant than the deal you looked at 
for me with Thermo Ecotek.a second deal.  Also, for that deal, it looks like 
they want to use Thermo Ecotek, and not Thermo Electron, as the 
counterparty.  Unlike the Mountainview deal, there will be no LP subsidiary 
for this deal. Is this OK?  Can Thermo Ecotek support both?

I will call on Monday to discuss.

Chris