Subject: Re: Eden%s General Counsel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 05:31:00 -0800 (PST)

I have been unable to reach Ana Sonia by phone as she has not returned to the 
office and has not returned my telephone calls.  So, we are preparing 
execution copies of the ISDA and will have these signed by ENA.  We will fax 
and Federal Express these to EDEN with a cover letter explaining to fax the 
signature page back, when they can expect the Enron Corp. guaranty and when 
we can expect their opinion of counsel.  I will also explain this to Ana 
Sonia by separate fax.  I just spoke with Jeff Kable and explained this to 
him.  Susan Bailey is here all day but she is out next week (and I am out 
next week as well).  However, Marie Heard will help out next week.  Let me 
know if you have any questions.  Sara

Rodolfo Freyre@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
12/22/99 07:00 AM
To: Sara Shackleton@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Eden%s General Counsel

Sara,

Below is the name and phone number of Eden%s General Counsel:

Ana Soria
54221.4292303

Regards, Rolo