Subject: RE: Trip to BA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Whatever you can do is most welcome.  We are only limited by time.  We have 
set aside the entire day of Wednesday, March 1 for you to schedule.  We can 
also be available late Monday afternoon, February 28.  I will advise shortly 
with respect to local invitees.  Thanks very much.  Sara

"LOPEZ AUFRANC, Patricia" <[email-masked]> on 02/24/2000 10:12:27 AM
To: "'Sara Shackleton'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: RE: Trip to BA

 Sara:  Trucco from Citi just confirmed.  I wondered wheter you would
be interested in meeting with one of the directors of the CNV who is in
charge of derivatives issues.  I could try to arrange a meeting if he is in
BA.  Please confirm.

 Who should we invite to the lunch from your local office?

 regards
 Patricia
>
>
>
>
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada
por el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error,
por favor comuniquenoslo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no debera copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------