Subject: RE: ENRON/ALLEGHENY ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

Michelle:  Received your voice mail a few minutes ago.  We are still reviewing your request.  We may require other changes to the agreement.  Will let you know our decision.  Thanks.  Sara

Sara Shackleton
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3801a
Houston, TX  77002
Ph:  (713) 853-5620
Fax: (713) 646-3490

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Sternberg, Michelle" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Sternberg+2C+[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:14 AM
To:	Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	Heard, Marie
Subject:	ENRON/ALLEGHENY ISDA

Sara -

As per Marie's instructions, please find attached a blackline incorporating
the changes that will be required to be made in the final form of ISDA
(modifications to the Notice and Set-Off provisions).  The attached is the
last version that I have but if the changes are acceptable, I would suggest
that you take the changes and incorporate it into your form of agreement
since it is the final version.

 <<ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc>>

Once reviewed, please let me know if the changes are acceptable - at which
point you can forward to me a revised Schedule (without the signature page)
via e-mail and I can have the agreement countersigned and replace the
Schedule with your revised Schedule.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Michelle

 - ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc << File: ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc >>