Subject: RE: Revised Total Retun Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: <maria".'"[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Maria and Michael:

The form of confirmation of fine.  How would you like to handle execution of this transaction?  of remaining transactions?  Scheduling the VE discussion for later this week is also acceptable.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Regards.

Sara Shackleton
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3801a
Houston, TX  77002
Ph:  (713) 853-5620
Fax: (713) 646-3490

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Chiodi, Maria" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:58 PM
To:	Armogida, Jim; Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	Emerson, Michael; Haratunian, Stephen
Subject:	Revised Total Retun Confirmation

Jim and Sara:

As we discussed, I attach a revised copy of the confirmation that is marked
to show changes made to our June 27th draft.

Regards,

> 	Maria Chiodi
> 	Legal and Compliance Department
> 	CREDIT | FIRST
> 	SUISSE | BOSTON
> 	Phone: 212-325-6724
> 	Fax: 917-326-7763
>
>
 <<TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc>>

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc << File: TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc >>