Subject: RE: ENRON/ALLEGHENY ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:37:34 -0700 (PDT)

Michelle:

With respect to your setoff request, we cannot agree to eliminate setoff for your non-regulated affiliates.  Perhaps you could provide us with the regulated affiliate(s) for a carve out.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Regards.

Sara Shackleton
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3801a
Houston, TX  77002
Ph:  (713) 853-5620
Fax: (713) 646-3490

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Sternberg, Michelle" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Sternberg+2C+[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:14 AM
To:	Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	Heard, Marie
Subject:	ENRON/ALLEGHENY ISDA

Sara -

As per Marie's instructions, please find attached a blackline incorporating
the changes that will be required to be made in the final form of ISDA
(modifications to the Notice and Set-Off provisions).  The attached is the
last version that I have but if the changes are acceptable, I would suggest
that you take the changes and incorporate it into your form of agreement
since it is the final version.

 <<ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc>>

Once reviewed, please let me know if the changes are acceptable - at which
point you can forward to me a revised Schedule (without the signature page)
via e-mail and I can have the agreement countersigned and replace the
Schedule with your revised Schedule.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Michelle

 - ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc << File: ENRON ISDA.REVISED 9.26.01.doc >>