Subject: RE: Charlotte
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:51:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.  I"ll see you tomorrow.  Sara

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Taylor-Brill, Barry" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:35 PM
To:	Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	'Michael W Fuchs'; Kerr, Lauren [FTU Notes]
Subject:	Charlotte

Sara, here is the schedule.  I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.
Please come to the 8th floor reception at 8:45AM and ask for me.  One
Wachovia Center should be right next door to the Hilton where you are
staying.   Our building is located on College Street between 2nd and 3rd
Streets.  You will need to sign in on the ground floor with security by
showing your driver's license.

 <<shackleton.schedule.doc>>

This is for your information only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, the securities or instruments mentioned.  The information has been obtained or derived from sources believed by us to be reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete.  Any opinions or estimates contained in this information constitute our judgement as of this date and are subject to change without notice.  First Union Securities, Inc. (FUSI), or its affiliates may provide advice or may from time to time acquire, hold or sell a position in the securities mentioned herein.  FUSI is a
subsidiary of Wachovia Corporation and is a member of the NYSE, NASD and SIPC.  FUSI is a separate and distinct entity from its affiliated banks and thrifts.

 - shackleton.schedule.doc << File: shackleton.schedule.doc >>