Subject: RE: FW: Enron North America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:19:25 -0800 (PST)

Is FIMAT Canada emailing the form?  Sara

P.S.  I never heard back from Jean-Pierre about our comments

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Glover, Sheila  
Sent:	Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:18 AM
To:	Shackleton, Sara; Heard, Marie
Cc:	Su, Ellen; Lowry, Donna; Bradford, William S.; Hickerson, Gary; Schultz, Cassandra
Subject:	FW: FW: Enron North America
Importance:	High

We are opening up an account with Fimat Canada in the name of Enron North America.  Legal is currently working on getting the execution and clearing account opened.  
This was part of the initiative last Thursday to move futures accounts to beneficial Futures clearers.

In the meantime,  Fimat Canada is requesting that we get an Give-up agreement in place with clearing going to BMO Nesbitt Burns.
We are okay with this. 

They would like to get the give up signed today.  They say it is the standard format.
Jean-Pierre at Fimat is the contact for any questions.

Please call me if I can be of assistance.

Thanks, Sheila
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Jean-Pierre St-Cyr" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, October 29, 2001 1:44 PM
To:	Glover, Sheila
Cc:	Keith SHACKLETON; Sara" <[email-masked]@fimat.com"
Subject:	Re: FW: Enron North America

Sheila,

We have not got yet the authorization from the Fimat Group risk department
to open a clearing account for Enron at Fimat Derivatives Canada.  I will
send you the required schedules once I get this authorization.

In the meantime, for your transactions on the Montreal Exchange, Fimat
Canada will execute them and give-up the clearing to BMO Nesbitt Burns.
For this purpose, we need to have a give-up agreement in place.

Attached is a give-up agreement.

(See attached file: giveup_ENRONNESBITT.doc)

Please have this agreement signed in three copies and send them to my
attention at 1501, McGill College, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 3M8.

Also, please fax me a copy this afternoon ASAP at 514-841-6217.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre St-Cyr
Vice-pr?sident, Audit et Affaires juridiques / Vice-President, Audit and
Legal
Fimat Produits D?riv?s Canada Inc. / Fimat Derivatives Canada Inc.
T?l?p./Phone:?514-841-6208
T?l?c./Fax:514-841-6217

                    "Glover,
                    Sheila"                To:     <[email-masked]>
                    <Sheila.Glover@        cc:     "Su, Ellen" <[email-masked]>
                    ENRON.com>             Subject:     FW: Enron North America

                    10/29/01 02:26
                    PM

Jean-Pierre,

We need an commission schedule and interest rate schedule.
Please forward this request to the appropriate parties.

Regards,
Sheila
>  -----Original Message-----
> From:   Glover, Sheila
> Sent:   Friday, October 26, 2001 9:06 AM
> To:     [email-masked]'
> Subject:     FW: Enron North America
>
>
>
>  -----Original Message-----
> From:   Glover, Sheila
> Sent:   Friday, October 26, 2001 8:53 AM
> To:     [email-masked]'
> Subject:     Enron North America
>
> Jean-Pierre,
> My e-mail address is [email-masked].
> My fax number is 713-646-2196.
> Regards,
> Sheila

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

 - giveup_ENRONNESBITT.doc << File: giveup_ENRONNESBITT.doc >>