Subject: FW: Delta IV documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:17:49 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Tuesday, June 26, 2001 2:18 PM
To:	Cook, Mary; Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Delta IV documentation

Per your request, attached please find (i) the U.S. Dollar-Denominated ENA/Delta CSA; and (ii) the U.S. Dollar-Denominated ENA/Citibank CSA.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require additional documentation. 
Regards, 
David 
This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. 
 <<fpt11100.PDF>>   <<fpt11500.PDF>>   

 - fpt11100.PDF 
 - fpt11500.PDF