Subject: FW: (MS-76) MEMBER FIRM PRIVILEGES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:03:26 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie:  Here's the infor for Global Contracts.

Tana:  Stephanie is updating Lotus Notes and verifying the transition.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Exchange Information <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:02 AM
To:	Exchange Information
Subject:	(MS-76) MEMBER FIRM PRIVILEGES

Notice No. MS-76
November 14, 2001

COMMODITY EXCHANGE, INC.

MEMBER FIRM PRIVILEGES

	Please be advised that effective with the close on November 2, 2001,
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc., has acquired Merrill Lynch
Futures, Inc.  Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. has assumed the
clearing member firm privileges of Merrill Lynch Futures, Inc.  As a result,
Merrill Lynch Futures, Inc. has been terminated as a clearing member firm of
COMEX.

	Members and Member firms have (10) days from the date of this notice
to advise the Corporate Secretary's Office of any claims against Merrill
Lynch Futures, Inc.

	Inquires regarding the above should be directed to the Member
Services Department at (212) 299-2377.