Subject: RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:08:34 -0800 (PST)

Lauri:

Enron Corp. would like to reexecute the guaranty (everything the same but with proper date) so we will deliver a new guaranty and certificate.  We ask that upon receipt, you return the guaranty that you are now holding.

Thanks.

Sara

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Lauri GOODWYN" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:31 AM
To:	Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	Steve FORMAN; Warren Tashnek
Subject:	RE: Enron Corp. Guaranty

ok. we wil make the amendment and send it to you

[email-masked] on 11/14/2001 11:09:12 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  RE:  Enron Corp. Guaranty

Lauri:

We are in the midst of obtaining the certificate.

Also, I just noticed that the effective date is missing the year "2001".
Would you like to insert it and we will initial?

Thanks.  Sara

Sara Shackleton
Enron Wholesale Services
1400 Smith Street, EB3801a
Houston, TX  77002
Ph:  (713) 853-5620
Fax: (713) 646-3490

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Lauri GOODWYN" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Monday, November 12, 2001 12:21 PM
   To:     Shackleton, Sara; Wesner-Soong, Sarah; Warwick, Todd
   Cc:     Steve FORMAN; Warren Tashnek
   Subject:

   Would it be possible for you to forward a corporate resolution
   indicating
   that the signatory
    on the guaranty has full authorirization? Thanks in advance for your
   help

   ---------------------- Forwarded by Lauri GOODWYN/NYC/FIMAT on
   11/12/2001
   01:23 PM ---------------------------

   Lauri GOODWYN   11/08/2001 10:54 AM
   (Embedded image moved to file: pic24464.pcx)

   To:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
         [email-masked]
   cc:

   Subject:

   apparently there has been a technical issue with the e mail i sent. it
   hasnt picked up all of the changes. i am bolding instead of using
   highlighting. the changes should be in para 1(b), 3(c), 4 and 7. i had a
   question in para 6.

   (See attached file: enronguarred.doc)

   Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer and
   futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no
   representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any information
   contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any
   person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy or
   sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group refer
   to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe
   General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and
   transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the
   Fimat Group.

    - pic24464.pcx << File: pic24464.pcx >>
    - enronguarred.doc << File: enronguarred.doc >>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

Fimat USA Inc., a member of the NASD and SIPC, and a broker dealer and futures commission merchant registered under U.S. laws, makes no representation or warranty regarding the correctness of any information contained herein, or the appropriateness of any transaction for any person.  Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell.  Except as indicated otherwise,  Fimat and the Fimat Group refer to all companies or divisions of companies owned directly by Societe General that include the "Fimat" name.  Not all products and transactions offered by Fimat are available from all companies of the Fimat Group.