Subject: Re: S. Cone Trading Issues-Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks, Sara.  I appreciate your including Andrea in these calls, and I 
am sure she will try to attend as many with you as schedule allows.  In the 
meantime, the download once a week will certainly be helpful to me.  

Sounds like a great vacation.  I am jealous.

Beth, could you send Sara the call-in number and times for my weekly legal 
management committee meeting?  

Regards,
Randy

Sara Shackleton@ECT
10/15/99 01:42 PM
To: Randy Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: S. Cone Trading Issues-Request  

Randy,
I can certainly participate in your Tuesday morning meetings (and I can 
appreciate the time constraints under which Andrea is working!).  I believe 
that Lynn will defer to Rick's participation.  Please let me know if there is 
a call in number.  I think that I will be able to keep you updated through 
your meetings.  My need for meeting with Lynn and Brent stems from the fact 
that we are "offshore" Brazil and need to communicate regularly to keep the 
fires burning.
Have a great weekend!  I just got back from my vacation - I went to L.A. - 
and the weather was extraordinary.  So was the food.  I'm looking forward to 
Sao Paulo.  Will see you soon.  Sara

Randy Young@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/13/99 06:59 AM
To: Sara Shackleton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Brent Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Andrea 
Bertone/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert H 
George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Re: S. Cone Trading Issues-Request

Sara,  

Given the deal pressure we expect in the last quarter of 99,especially in 
origination, I am trying to eliminate as many duplicative meetings as 
possible.  Instead of having Andrea Bertone attend this weekly meeting, could 
you and Lynn Aven attend my legal staff meeting (along with Brent Hendry and 
Rick Hopkinson, who are already scheduled to attend) each week? They are held 
on Tuesdays at 10:00 am SP time. That way, we can get a direct report from 
you with a synthesized summary of the issues.  If you need to consult with 
Andrea, Robert or me on an offline basis, you can let us know in the meeting, 
and we will arrange a separate call. I believe this would be more efficient.

Thanks, and please let me know,

Regards,
Randy

---------------------- Forwarded by Randy Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 10/13/99 
09:33 AM ---------------------------

Andrea Bertone
10/13/99 08:33 AM
To: Randy Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: S. Cone Trading Issues  

OK. I'll do it.

Randy Young
10/12/99 02:17 PM
To: Andrea Bertone/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: S. Cone Trading Issues

Can you try to make this?  Hopefully, it will not take up much time.  I would 
want to get a summary download of issues from you in our weekly meetings.  
Thanks, ry
---------------------- Forwarded by Randy Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 10/12/99 
02:17 PM ---------------------------

Sara Shackleton@ECT
10/12/99 12:09 PM
To: Lynn Aven/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Andrea 
Bertone/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rick 
Hopkinson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark E Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randy 
Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: S. Cone Trading Issues

In an effort to establish regular communication on the progress of trading 
issues (primarily related legal and tax perspectives)  in the S. Cone, Lynn 
and I have agreed to conference on Friday, October 15 at 9 am (Houston time) 
and weekly at that time.  Would anyone else like to participate this Friday?  
If you are interested in participating on a weekly basis, are Fridays at 9 am 
(Houston time) convenient for you?  My immediate concerns are financial 
trading issues.  However, we can focus on all relevant issues as we so 
determine.  I will create a "short list" to initiate discussion.  Thanks.  
Sara