Subject: Re: Cement- a new business opportunity?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your interest.  Mike and I have looked at cement a little, so I'm 
interested in your perspective.  Please contact my asst.  Jennifer Burns, at 
ext 39440 and get on my calendar.  

Jeff

Kenneth Booi@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/05/2000 05:35 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Cement- a new business opportunity?

Jeff:

CALME's HR advised me that there is no match for my skills and experience in 
your business unit.  I spent a great part of my professional career in the 
oil & gas business.  Therefore, I have contacted Mike Brown to see if I can 
bring value to his team.  I have not gotten any response yet.

As I have about three weeks left to find a position within Enron, I would 
like to explore/seek origination opportunities in a totally new area for 
Enron:  Cement.  This industry can be transformed to the new economy and 
given its size, it may well be a significant income generating market for us 
and certainly within a short time another commodity for EnronOnline.

This is new for me but enormously challenging.  I am asking you to give me a 
chance to sell this concept to you at your convenience.  I have enclosed a 
brief resume for your review.

I look forward to meeting with you.  Thanks, Jeff

ken