Subject: Re: LNG Shipping
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure our plan is to collapse the LNG shipping group into coal (I 
presume you mean under Pierre).  However, we have to look at our internal and 
external options.  If you look at the structure of  the exmar vessell it is 
certainly far from ideal for enron.  In fact it appears to be quite 
one-sided.  First we must look at what we want this group to be, and examine 
what skills each of the internal players can bring to the table--(including 
Pierre and Wayne).  Second estabish internal procedure, and trading 
capabilities.  Third, execute.  I would agree that LNG shipping is a unique 
animal, but before we hire anyone externally, I'd like to get everyone 
together to discuss the most appropriate way forward.

Thanks.  Jeff

	Rick Bergsieker@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	02/14/2001 06:29 AM
		 
		 To: Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Shankman@ECT
		 cc: Eric Gonzales@ECT
		 Subject: LNG Shipping

Further to my voicemail yesterday, I understand through Eric that 
consideration is being given to collapsing the LNG shipping responsibilities 
into the coal group.  I believe that this would be a mistake.  Eric and I 
have been talking about this for some time and have defined and are 
implementing an organizational plan that we both believe is a good one.  I 
would like the opportunity to talk this through with you before you make any 
irreversible decisions.