Subject: Re: ECO Redirected Cargo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Where does our 50% (the 1.65 million dollars) show up?   Can you provide me 
with more details?  Great job, guys.

	Eric Gonzales
	01/25/2001 02:02 AM
		
		 To: Wayne Perry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Eric 
Groves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Peterson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rick 
Sierra/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Paul Y'Barbo/NA/Enron@Enron, Brad 
Hitch/EU/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Greg Curran/CA/Enron@Enron, Rick 
Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: ECO Redirected Cargo

Great job gentlemen!  This deviation shows that Eco definitely has a 
significant amount of option value which can be exploited with quick 
reactions and favourable market movements.

Eric

Wayne Perry@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
25/01/2001 00:20
To: Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, Brad Hitch/EU/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rick Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: ECO Redirected Cargo

Finally completed tonight

Net to Enron LNG Marketing Company - $ 272,000 ( $0.10/ mmbtu )
Net to Eco  about $3,300,000   ( Enron 50% share about $ 1,650,000 )

Enron total gain not counting  ENA's trading desk margin is $1,922,000 

Not bad for a single cargo.

Wayne