Subject: Re: Tiger Team - Wharton Participants
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:29:00 -0800 (PST)

I thought you already had me at the dinner.  I think I'm available.  Check 
with Jennifer

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kristin Gandy @ ENRON                           01/03/2001 10:17 AM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Keeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rajesh Chettiar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tom 
Dutta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jayshree Desai/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colin Jackson/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Laura Howenstine/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Michele Nezi Marvin/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Natalie 
Halich/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Ranabir 
Dutt/Corp/Enron@Enron, Teresa Dyar/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Golden/HOU/EES@EES, 
Charles Ward/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sarah Wesner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Li 
Sun/NA/Enron@Enron, Gillian Johnson/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Connolly/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael J Popkin/NA/Enron@Enron, Kevin 
McGowan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Evan Betzer/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Jebong Lee/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Chu Chu 
Wang/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brad Hitch/EU/Enron@Enron, Betsy Bassis/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Matthew Goering/HOU/ECT@ECT, Claude 
Tellis/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  
Subject: Tiger Team - Wharton Participants

Attached below is a list of individuals that will be participating in the 
tiger team event at Enron in Houston on the 18th of January.  Keep these 
people in mind when it comes time to pick candidates to interview for the 
Spring.  Call if you have any questions and I am still looking for Wharton 
Alum who would like to attend the dinner at Churrasco's that same evening.  
Thank you,

Kristin 
---------------------- Forwarded by Kristin Gandy/NA/Enron on 01/03/2001 
10:14 AM ---------------------------

Melinda McCarty
01/03/2001 09:43 AM
To: Kristin Gandy/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Tiger Team - Wharton Participants

Vincent Chen
Nicholas Levitt
Deepa Mallik
Jack Rejtman
Heather Thorne
Donna Piazze
Kim Whitsel
Tulika Bhalla
Jaideep Singh
Edson Otani
Joshua Leventhal
Pat Henahan
Gustavo Palazzi
Clay DeGiacinto
Steve Lessar
Ram Vittal
Omar Bassel
Jason Cummins
Dennis Feerick