Subject: Re: Offer Letter Revisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:47:00 -0800 (PST)

what about the ananlyst updated comp program?

Kristin Gandy@ENRON
12/18/2000 04:05 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Keeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rajesh Chettiar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tom 
Dutta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jayshree Desai/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colin Jackson/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Laura Howenstine/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Michele Nezi Marvin/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Natalie 
Halich/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Ranabir 
Dutt/Corp/Enron@Enron, Teresa Dyar/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Golden/HOU/EES@EES, 
Charles Ward/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sarah Wesner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Li 
Sun/NA/Enron@Enron, Gillian Johnson/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Connolly/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael J Popkin/NA/Enron@Enron, Kevin 
McGowan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Evan Betzer/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Jebong Lee/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Chu Chu 
Wang/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brad Hitch/EU/Enron@Enron, Betsy Bassis/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Matthew Goering/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Hannon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Bruce Garner/LON/ECT@ECT, 
John Goodpasture/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michelle Parks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Casey 
Borowski/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Mathis Conner/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Terry Yamada/Corp/Enron@Enron, Drew Ries/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ann 
Korioth/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Jason Seigal/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Eric Wu/NA/Enron@Enron, Benchluch Stephenenchluch/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Offer Letter Revisions

Please see attached document on offer changes.