Subject: Re: Super Saturday November 11th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 04:23:00 -0800 (PST)

I will have Jennifer call your office to schedule.  Glad to help.  Jeff

Charlene Jackson@ENRON
11/06/2000 03:14 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jana Giovannini/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shelly Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl 
Kuehl/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Super Saturday November 11th

Jeff,
Thanks for agreeing to participate in the Super Saturday on November 11th.  
Your speech should be about 10-15 minutes and begins at 7:50 at the Hyatt 
Hotel.  The interviews are from 8:45 until 12:30.  The decision-making 
meeting starts at 1:15 pm.  

I will meet with you on Thursday or Friday to review the format etc.  I am 
out of the office until Wednesday.  Please leave me a message about whether 
Thursday or Friday is better for you.  Thanks
Charlene x 3-9523