Subject: Re: Gastech 2000 luncheon invitation - revised
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Unless you are trying to fill a table, I will not be attending. 

Dennis Vegas@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
11/01/2000 10:42 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bill 
Gathmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Henry Means/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Gastech 2000 luncheon invitation - revised

Please advise whether you plan to attend the Enron sponsored luncheon that 
will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center on Wednesday Nov. 
15, at 12:30 PM. As you may recall, Dr Lay will be the keynote speaker at the 
event. To date, Mike McConnell, Mark Frevert, David Haug have committed. 

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. Should you have any 
questions please don't hesitate to call. 

---------------------- Forwarded by Dennis Vegas/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
11/01/2000 10:28 PM ---------------------------

Dennis Vegas
10/11/2000 05:25 PM
To: Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert@Enron, Jeffrey A Shankman@ECT, David W 
Delainey@ECT, Steven J Kean@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Bill Gathmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Doug 
Arnell/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Henry 
Means/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Gastech 2000 luncheon invitation - revised

From November 14-17, Houston will host Gastech 2000, one of the world's 
largest international natural gas, LNG, and LPG conferences.  The conference 
will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center and is expected to 
attract 3,000 delegates from around the world.

Enron has played a leading role in this conference for many years, and this 
year we will participate as a sponsor and prominent exhibitor.  Several Enron 
executives are speaking or moderating panels at the conference, including 
David Haug, Bill Gathmann, Doug Arnell and Dr Lay.  

On Wednesday, November 15, Ken Lay will serve as a keynote speaker at an 
Enron Sponsored luncheon at 12:30 P.M. and we would like to invite you to sit 
at the Enron table.  The dining room is located at the George R. Brown 
Convention Center, Ballroom Level Three.

Please RSVP via e-mail or call me at 5-6442, or Hal Means at 5-5384 if you 
have any questions.  Once we have the guest list finalized, we will provide 
you with details on the location of the entrance to the dining room, a pass, 
transportation/parking and other pertinent details.

Best regards