Subject: Re: Resume for trader for crude / products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the resume.  Nowlan and I will take a look.   Jeff

   

	From:  Harry Arora                           10/26/2000 10:22 AM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Resume for trader for crude / products

Jeff

Find enclosed a resume for this guy who wants to trade crude / products.  He 
used to trade fx forwards for a few years and was profitable. He has been 
trading energy  for last six months to an year. I know him some, and he seems 
to have good trader sense. He is pretty hungry.  Just in case the 
crude/products desk is looking !

Harry
---------------------- Forwarded by Harry Arora/HOU/ECT on 10/26/2000 11:04 
AM ---------------------------

"David Kane" <[email-masked]> on 10/20/2000 01:12:31 PM
To: "Harry Arora" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: David Kane CV

Good afternoon Harry,

Thank you very much for returning my phone call so promptly.  I have
attached my CV for your review.  I am quite excited to meet with you and any
of your colleagues to discuss where I can best contribute to Enron.  Please
feel free to give me a call if you have any further questions.  I am leaving
slightly early this afternoon for Austin (Go Longhorns) but will obviously
be back in the office Monday.  Have a super weekend.

Best regards,

David Kane

 - DK CV.doc