Subject: Re: EOL Products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.  This is helpful.  I like all the products you've mentioned below, 
except for the MTBE one.  Is there a real market need for this?  Please 
proceed and get the others on EOL asap.  Also please pass the trade idea you 
have to Fred Lagrasta's group.  

Jim Goughary
10/23/2000 02:51 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EOL Products

Following are my sugestions for the next three EOL gasoline products;

1. 2nd month NYMEX UNL
2. MTBE front month swap, U S Gulf fixed price.
3. Cal 02 UNL gasoline crack spread (this one probably requires VAR increase)
4. WTI swaps that match the timing of our gasoline and HO cracks. This gives 
customers the option to convert crack spread positions to fixed price 
gasoline and HO swaps through EOL.

Regarding long dated gasoline positions we are long 75 kb per month cal 02 
gulf coast gas cracks which probably won't move much in value until 
march/April 01. I view this position as very low risk and good profit 
potential but this position does tie up VAR. If marketing can sell at $3.80 
or better happy to get out of this for now. This is the only long dated 
position in my book.