Subject: Re: Super Saturday Participation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Nov 11 is great, and I'll try to help out Dec 9.  (I'll be out of town Nov 
4).  I'd also be happy to look now at the spring schedule.  

Jeff

Charlene Jackson@ENRON
10/17/2000 08:32 AM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shelly Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Kuehl/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Super Saturday Participation  

Jeff thanks alot.  I really appreciate it.  Here are the schedule of schools:

November4th (Analysts)
Rice, UT, Baylor, Texas A&M, OU, Florida, LSU and Univ. of Houston

November 11th (Associates)
Columbia, NYU Stern, UCLA, UVA (Darden), Cornell and Vanderbilt

December 9th 
Wellesley, overflow and re-schedules from previous Super Saturdays

If you don't have a preference. I would prefer that you do either November 
4th or 11th.  I think that would be most beneficial.  You are certainly 
welcome to do both but I didn't want to push my luck (smile). Please let me 
know as soon as possible so that I can get someone else for the ones you 
can't attend.

Again, thanks alot.
Charlene

Jeffrey A Shankman@ECT
10/17/2000 08:02 AM
To: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Super Saturday Participation  

Glad to help.  Can you get me the schedule as to which schools will be here 
on those dates.  

Jeff

Charlene Jackson@ENRON
10/16/2000 02:46 PM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl 
Kuehl/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shelly Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Super Saturday Participation

Jeff,
To ensure that the business units are involved in the recruiting of top 
quality candidates I am requesting your assistance in the Super Saturday that 
is scheduled for either Saturday, November 4th, November 11th or December 
9th.  We would like for you to participate as follows:

Be the speaker at breakfast
Interview candidates 
Facilitate the decision making meeting

The breakfast is from 7:30 AM until 8:30 AM.  The speech would begin at 
approximately 8:00 AM and need not be more than 15 to 20 minutes.  You would 
interview approximately 4-6 candidates.  A vital part of the process is 
determining which candidates will receive offers to join the Program.  We 
would like for you to facilitate the decision making meeting.  The meeting 
will be held in 5C2 beginning at 1:30 PM. and conclude by 3:30 PM.  We will 
provide the administrative assistance.
Your assistance and input would be greatly appreciated.  Please let me know 
as soon as possible of your availability.
Thanks in advance.

By the way thanks for the help you have provided with Penn at both the 
graduate and undergraduate level.  It is very much appreciated.

Charlene