Subject: Re: Super Saturday - 11/4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'll get on it.  With the Texaco Chevron merger, I'd like to get some insight 
into their organizations.  Particularly Texaco, since they have two trading 
offices, one in Whit Plains, the other here.  This set up for them has never 
worked well, and I'd like to talk to some of the better Texaco traders, if 
there are any.  Jeff

Shanna Funkhouser@ENRON
10/17/2000 07:55 AM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Super Saturday - 11/4

FYI,  Ted Bland mentioned to me that not alot of people, manager and above, 
have signed up for this date.  He was unable to tell me who has/has not 
signed up, but I thought you may want to send out a reminder if this is 
something that is important to EGM and our recruiting goals.

S