Subject: Re: Wharton Finance Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:59:00 -0800 (PST)

When is my part?

Jeff

Jennifer Burns

12/01/2000 11:55 AM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Wharton Finance Conference

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT on 12/01/2000 
11:55 AM ---------------------------
From: Michele Nezi Marvin@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS on 12/01/2000 11:42 AM
To: Marcia Manarin/SA/Enron@ENRON, Gisela Schwalm/SA/Enron@Enron, James M 
Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Kristin Gandy, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alyse 
Herasimchuk/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Wharton Finance Conference

Here are more details on the Finance Conference next Thursday and Friday, 
Dec.  7 & 8, in Philadelphia.  On Thursday night there is a cocktail 
reception for introduction of the panelists and networking with students.  It 
is from 7-10 at the Park Hyatt Bellevue (same hotel where we are staying).  
We have dinner reservations at 9pm to take the students who receive offers 
from us to dinner at Le Bec Fin.  On Friday the conference begins at 9am 
(breakfast/checkin is 8-9).  Your panel, Corporate Finance, is from 9-10:30.  
Other panelists are Riccardo Guglielmetti - Dresdner Kleinwort Benson Equity 
Capital, Brian Heese -  Merrill Lynch VP, Debt Capital Markets, Joel Van Duse 
- Bank of America Co-head Consumer Products and Retail Investment Banking and 
someone to be named from JP Morgan Chase.  Topics of discussion include the 
state of the industry and critical issues, the impact of technology on 
corporate finance, how capital markets and corporate finance interact with 
the rest of Enron and career paths and profiles of individuals choosing this 
sector.  For the last part I'll try to track down the career paths of a few 
people to talk about.  

I will be arriving in Philadelphia on Thursday afternoon.  We have already 
reserved a hotel room for you and will send you the confirmation 
information.  Will you be coming from Houston or Sao Paulo?

I look forward to meeting you next week.

Michele Nezi Marvin
Manager
Enron Broadband Services
(713)853-6848