Subject: Response to FERC: EOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the responses to the questions of FERC staff about EOL resulting 
from their visit earlier this month.  I have used the revisions from Louise 
and incorporated comments from Bob Butts about the value at risk discussion.  
Mark Haedicke has reviewed this draft.  I would like to send these to Kim 
Bruno at FERC later today.

An additional FYI.  Connie Lausten of the U.S. House Government Reform 
Committee made a request to Enron's DC office to see the trading floor 
operations in addition to holding a discussion about Enron Online.  She is to 
meet with Dave Forster and Mark Taylor on Friday, July 13th at 9am.  John 
Shelk from our DC office told me when people on the Hill say "Enron OnLine" 
they mean not only the online trading platform itself, but the broader 
subject of financial products and energy  trading, whether online or 
otherwise.  John said that the interest coming from the Hill is broader than 
the platform alone and reflects in many ways a lack of understanding of the 
benefits of what we do in this area.  We will be coordinating this with the 
DC office.  

Please call me with any comments at 37007.