Subject: Re: Western Wholesale Activities - Gas & Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:32:00 -0800 (PST)

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is the list orf FERC happenings -- 
just for CA electric and JUST in the last few weeks.  We'll endeavor to keep 
this up to date.

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854

	James D Steffes
	03/29/2001 05:17 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron, Alan 
Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ray Alvarez/NA/Enron@ENRON, Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Fulton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia A Linton/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda 
Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Shelley 
Corman/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: Western Wholesale Activities - Gas & Power

Is there any way that this group of people (and other people who may want to 
participate) can begin to have weekly conference calls to keep everyone fully 
in the loop on what is happening and needs to happen going forward related to 
wholesale activities - gas & power?

When things settle down (will that ever happen?), maybe weekly calls won't be 
necessary.  But given the pace and intensity of matters, we should try and 
coordinate through a 30 minute call.  I suggest Friday afternoon (3pm 
Houston) - that should give us the ability to make sure the right RCRs are 
submitted for discussion Monday am.

Also, Sue Mara has been keeping a catalog of activities on Power Wholesale 
matters.  (1) Sue can you please send it out to all of these people, (2) Sue. 
should we let the DC team - Ray and Donna - keep the catalog to make sure 
that we are organized before FERC?  Appreciate your thoughts.

Let me know.  I'll ask Marcia to try and put this together for this Friday 
and going forward.

Jim