Subject: FW: November 2 Seattle Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

I sent to Kevin the names forwarded to us from Paul for possible panelists from Western governors' offices for FERC's November 2 Energy Infrastructure conference in Seattle.  From the financial community, I sent him the name of Leonard Hyman.  Andy Vesey (the person on Jim's Barton subcommittee panel) suggested Leonard as a possible speaker.  I also spoke with Margaret Morgan (Price Waterhouse and and an EPSA member) to see if she has any ideas, and she too suggested Leonard.  She says Leonard is very knowledgeable about California issues and would be a good speaker.  Margaret is checking with colleagues to see if they have any other recommendations.  I'll keep you posted.
 
Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Cadden [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:40 PM
To: Novosel, Sarah
Subject: Re: November 2 Seattle Conference

Thanks, I have staff calling Snezak. Will wait to hear from you on financial folks.

>>> "Novosel, Sarah" <[email-masked]> 10/24/01 05:32PM >>>
Kevin:

It was good to meet you yesterday.  I decided to watch the Commission
meeting on television so I wasn't at FERC today, but I wanted to pass on
this information to you about possible panelists for the November 2
Infrastructure Meeting in Seattle.

From Governor Geringer's office, a staff level person is Steve Reynolds
(Wyoming Business Council, also staffs the Wyoming Energy Council).  

    His contact information:  (307) 777-2841.  [email-masked].
Steve is great, pro-RTO, pro-economic development.  

Lt. Governor Ohs (Montana) or Steve Snezak.  The Lt. Governor runs
Economic Development for the State.  

    Steve is the Lt. Gov.'s Chief Policy Aide.  406.444.3111.   

    Both Wyoming and Montana are pro-RTO.  

Other options:  Governor Leavitt is pro-infrastructure development, but
probably not a strong RTO supporter.  

        Jeff Burke (State of Utah Energy Office) is probably the
contact in Utah for this matter if you want a staff person.  

        His contact information is:  (801) 538-5428.
[email-masked]

We are still looking for names to represent the financial industry.  I
will let you know what we find out.  Please let me know if you have
questions.

Sarah

Sarah Novosel
Senior Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs
Enron Corp.

(202) 466-9160
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************