Subject: Thoughts on market model development
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Rick:

As agreed I have put down some thoughts summarizing how to proceed on these
issues (see attachment). I have kept the schedule as tight as possible given
the urgency in responding publicly. Let me know what you think.

I don't have everyone's email here (I am at home) so perhaps Ginger can
circulate it to Steve, Ron, etc. as appropriate.

By the way if you ever want to reach me you can try (617) 513-5904, which is
a cellphone that I generally have with me (but very rarely give out the
number).

Seabron

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(617) 354-0060 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.

Seabron Adamson
Frontier Economics Inc
Two Brattle Square
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Ph:  (617) 354-0060
Fax: (617) 354-0640
[email-masked]

www.frontier-economics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 9:24 AM
To: Seabron Adamson; [email-masked]
Subject: Key Issues - Alliance Congestion Mgmt/Real Time Market

Seabron --

I hear that you are coming to Houston to discuss market structure on
Friday.  Here are some thoughts we put together related to the Alliance /
MISO debate for you to consider.

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 02/20/2001 08:22 AM -----

                    Jeff Brown
                                         To:     [email-masked],
[email-masked], Ron
                    02/16/2001           McNamara/NA/Enron@Enron, James D
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve
                    03:12 PM             Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christi L
Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M
                                         Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J
Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D
                                         Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT
                                         cc:     Joe
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON,
                                         Dave Mangskau/Corp/Enron@ENRON,
Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Kerry
                                         Stroup/NA/Enron@Enron
                                         Subject:     Key Issues - Alliance
Congestion Mgmt/Real Time Market

Andrea,

Please incoroporate these issues into our initial draft in response to the
ARTO's long term congestion management proposal.

Steve/Ron/Christi/Kevin/Fletch/Baughman:

Please take a look at this (only 2 pages) and let me know if you have any
questions or concerns.

Thanks - Jeff

(See attached file: Issues_RTMarket&Congestion.doc)

 - 01-02-26 SA Memo on Power Markets Analysis.doc