Subject: Presentation on an interim market model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim, Rick and Steve:

This is for tomorrow morning's meeting. To give us a focus for the
discussions I thought it would be best if we went through this fairly
quickly (maybe 45-50 minutes) as a presentation first.

Given the complexity of a full market design, this is obviously only an
overview. But our first priority is to present the ideas and develop the
logic behind the proposals.

See you tomorrow.

Seabron

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(617) 354-0060 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.

Seabron Adamson
Frontier Economics Inc
Two Brattle Square
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Ph:  (617) 354-0060
Fax: (617) 354-0640
[email-masked]

www.frontier-economics.com

 - Interim market final.ppt