Subject: Enron's 201 Strategy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I sent the draft strategy in yesterday's email to you.  Here is the final 
version that we shared with Jeff.  I apologize for any confusion that this 
caused.

Lisa

----- Forwarded by Lisa Yoho/NA/Enron on 04/11/2001 01:52 PM -----

	Lisa Yoho
	04/10/2001 03:11 PM
		 
		 To: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Chris Long/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Enron's 201 Strategy

Rick and Steve -

Attached is Enron's government affairs strategy with respect to the potential 
threat of "201" restrictions on steel imports.   This was developed with the 
input of the DC office and outside counsel.  We will be meeting with Eric 
Thode later this week to discuss the public relations piece.  

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like background 
information on section 201.

Lisa